I got the great idea to share the resources I have used in this blog and other areas of my life from Smart Passive Income’s, “Multiple Strategies I Use To Place Affiliate Links”. If you have any questions about the content on this page, feel free to contact me.
Websites and Blogging
- HostMonster.com: The absolute best and most feature rich domain registration and web hosting. Very well priced with amazing tech support as well.
- Wordpress.org: The de facto standard in blogging platforms.
- Wordpress Plugins: For plugins to help with stats, social media links, and anything else you can think of that is not included in the default Wordpress installation.
- Google (Analytics, Adsense, Webmaster Tools): Awesome tools for tracking visitors, placing and publishing ads, and analyzing search engine performance.
Saving and Money Management
- Mint.com: An almost necessary tool for budgeting and tracking your expenses. They have a great iPhone app as well.
- Ally Bank: My favorite place for online savings accounts with almost unbeatable interest rates. The customer service and ease of use here is through the roof.
- Chase Freedom Card: My “go to” cash back credit card.
- The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content. by Timothy Ferriss. Just another awesome book. Another must read.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money-That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki and Sharon L. Lechter. This book will completely change your attitude of money and is the sole inspiration for my new journey into financial freedom through passive income.
- The Millionaire Next Door, by Thomas J. Stanly and William D. Danko. A great perspective on how millionaires really live and what you can learn from them.
- Clickbank: The number one site for affiliate marketing.
- LegalZoom: The best place to create an L.L.C. or corporation, and there is often coupon codes floating around online.
These are the top blogs that I get inspiration from.